Dr. Keith Sharp
Director of University of London International Programmes at LSE.
It gives me great pleasure to write this introductory message on behalf of
Globsyn. University of London degrees are respected throughout the world for their high academic standards and up to date
Whatever your reason for thinking about undertaking degree level study, I am confident that you will find our programmes both intellectually
challenging and relevant to a wide range of career paths.
The courses have been designed by our teams of academics at the London School of Economics, and are examined to the same high standards that have made
LSE the world-leading institution that it is today.
I hope that you will find a course to suit your interests and future career aspirations. It will be my
pleasure to meet you in person during your future studies.
• Unique opportunity to master Economics and Finance skill
• Economic Reasoning, Quantitative Skills, and Institutional Knowledge to solve practical problems arising in finance.
• Empowers students with analytical tools from mathematics, statistics, economics and econometrics to work as a financial economist.
• Prepares for advanced level studies as well as for a career in finance.
• Concepts and methods from economics relevant to management and relevant application skills.
• Foundations of complementary disciplines - finance, accounting, sociology, quantitative methods.
• Understanding of how organisations work and how they interact.
• Apply economic reasoning.
• Foundation for careers in management, consulting, or further study.
Why study with us ?